Wednesday, January 9, 2008

my favorite activity is soccer because its technically my life, I've been playing it for a couple of years, right now I'm playing for a club, we are pretty good, we went to LAS VEGAS and we got second place. Against the fifth regional team in the united states. It was an awesome trip.
The sport i dislike would be baseball becuase i dont get the point of running around four bases, and hittin a ball the run so yeah it could just probaly be that i dont like it cause i've never played it nd because i really but i mean i really suck at it.

15 comments:

Janine said...

you're not famous! ha ha! just kidding.

JeSsIcA said...

ILY Im going to bite you lol jk

Janine said...

I want some CANDY! gosh! lol.

sounthala c. said...

heyy um hi

JeSsIcA said...

your just jealous you just wish those pics were yours lol jk jk

JeSsIcA said...

watz up ily so much

abdul:! said...

for real ur not famo\ous! at lest not in real life but in socer ok? haha but u no ppl are beter then u lol hahah

abdul:! said...

the hole world is over no am dieing where all dieing ayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janine said...

nice vapors!! hehe!

May said...

boo

May said...

said...
you know who I am. oh my gosh you don't me.

May said...

may said...
your in my class remember at ms.vinderwolf you don't know. I know you, and you say you don't know me yeah you do.

May said...

may said...
you know anastaysia and why she be your friend so you know her. you know me already becuase you know her to.sorry that I say boo to you ok katya.

May said...

may said...
nevermind!hey katya how you be anastaysia friend? Can I be your friend to please?

May said...

may said...
hey katya why you lie to me I sw you in my class ms.vanderwolf. I saw you talking to anastaysia remember.


Vapors

My brand "FAMOUS"

whats the best number?